Viewing 15 topics - 258,796 through 258,810 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have created a send mail task. It executes successfully. But how can configure the package …
1 replies
Hi all: Are there any issues I need to be aware of when detaching SQL Server 7 databases and attach…
3 replies
hi i have an automated maintenance plan for a sql 2000 server for some databases the backup doesn't…
6 replies
I have a couple of triggers on a table - one an insert and the other an update. It works fine, but …
14 replies
Hello, I have made a view which I am selecting records from 9 tables, one of which is a DATETIME f…
6 replies
When I use sp_spaceused stored procedure to find out about number of rows, space reserved, index si…
2 replies
I'm working on a contingence plan, we are gonna have a remote server with sql server, can i replica…
2 replies
When i create a report, i have a standard header in the PageHEader section. It includes a cou…
1 replies
Hi, I have a db maint plan which backs up a db on a daily basis to a file but since last week, an e…
3 replies
Hi all Day by day my log file growing,it accupaing so much harddisk space how can mainteen that gro…
1 replies
i am using a text file as the source for uploading a table using DTS. The requirement is tha…
1 replies
I am working with a dynamic SQL statment that seems to be correct to me. However, I get "ambi…
4 replies
I am new to MDX. I am trying to set up a cube to analyse population data. The fact table has one ro…
2 replies
i have made this query: SELECT DISTINCT BID,Regnr,ANavn,GjelderFra,SiOppForsikringFra,Aktiv, CASE W…
44 replies
Hi All, I hope somebody can help me. I am trying to set a variable inside some dynamic sql. The fol…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,796 through 258,810 (of 284,148 total)