Viewing 15 topics - 258,676 through 258,690 (of 284,150 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Guys I've just inherited a SQL 2000 box that has some maint tasks running for DB backup, integri…
3 replies
Hi. I have a table called [Content]: ContentID,Content The field Content is set to 'text'. When I t…
3 replies
In our organisation we have a lot of Access geeks and they connect with odbc to our SQL-servers. In…
3 replies
Does anyone know why the MSDb databases on our SQL Server 2k sp2 Enterprise Edition servers should …
8 replies
I use the profiler, trying to monitor sql server lock mechanism. I run this: "update customer set n…
2 replies
I have a column in SQL which stores project descriptions with html before and after the text. …
5 replies
Does anyone know if there are granular permissions for using Profiler in SQL 2005 or is it still li…
1 replies
I have a 2 column tabel, with column name Person_id and Comp_id I would like to select the Person_i…
11 replies
Hi, I used this to pull out a count of number of times an item is in a table along with the items n…
1 replies
Hi, In sql server we can have a select query like Select [var1] = ‘Hello’,[var2] = t.col1 from tabl…
7 replies
Does anyone have any suggestion for a good, brief SQL/Server training cirriculum that emphasiz…
1 replies
Good Morning All, First off before I ask for help, I am very new to SQL, while I understand what SQ…
1 replies
Hi, I'm using reporting services. I have two tables. Each table has a column that has been counted …
1 replies
Recently I was involved with an off-site D/R. I spend almost 24 hours of sleepless hours there just…
5 replies
Hello, I have the following message in the errorlog file: Error: 15457, Severity: 0, State: 1 2004-…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,676 through 258,690 (of 284,150 total)