Viewing 15 topics - 258,571 through 258,585 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
4 replies
Dear All How to grant rights to execute DTS package. Suppose Login A has created DTS Package and he…
1 replies
Hello, I want to share / synchronize / replicate data using Microsoft SQL Server and Microso…
3 replies
Hi all, I have a problem by using GPRS in a merge replication. I have an SQL Servers with 4 public…
1 replies
I've just been looking through security of a project that will contain sensitive information when i…
2 replies
Hi, I was to update a table based on a join with the existing table. UPDATE OPT_SalesForecastDetai…
1 replies
Hi all. Im fortunate enough to be in the position of having a backup file which did not complete (9…
1 replies
Hi Friends I have table which has primary key of datatype varchar(5). we initially thought it may c…
3 replies
I'm looking for a list of OLE DB connection string parameters for SQL Server 2000 (SQLOLEDB provide…
5 replies
<root> <row txtname="BHAVNA JHAVERI " txtdob="13-Nov-1950" nomname="sdfs…
3 replies
Hi, I have stored procedure which has a transaction and the code below is within the transaction. W…
2 replies
Dear All I have a Question that what is the use of NORECOVERY command at the time of restoration i …
2 replies
Hy, I am a junior DBA on SQL Server 2000. I administrate many servers, and I want to send …
1 replies
Hey I just got this error when I was trying to look at one of mine tables. The table contains more …
4 replies
Dear Gurus, I had sqlserver 2000 in sap 4.7. sap needs collation SQL_Latin1_general_cp850_BIN2, but…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,571 through 258,585 (of 284,152 total)