Viewing 15 topics - 258,301 through 258,315 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I designed a form that has an HTML editor associated with it. The content in the editor is st…
1 replies
I am needing to create a query that exceeds my current knowledge though I imagine is not too c…
8 replies
Hi, I just designed a many-to-many relational database that goes a bit like this: Artists table: ar…
14 replies
I am writing query based on couple of table. I have one field in one of my table which store 1 or 0…
4 replies
Relative SQL Server admin newbie here, with a quick question about sp_change_users_login: I moved m…
5 replies
help! had to change server name in hurry and have got the 'corrupt' db message. How to change sql s…
1 replies
Hi, I'm having trouble using NOT EXISTS. I have a nested query that returns all records that …
7 replies
Hi, All: I am working on a system that receives files, loads the data into a table dbo.County…
18 replies
Hi all, I have a backup which seems to have slowed down for a while but seems to have come good now…
3 replies
I'm trying to figure out the simplist way to determine that 2:00 AM Is Between 8:00 PM and 3:59 AM.…
16 replies
Hi, I am importing a table from Pervasive 2000 database to SQL Server 2000. The source table has a …
1 replies
Hi, I've been developping an msAccess application for about 2 years and it's the first time I've se…
3 replies
I have the following code: declare @ptrval binary(16) select @ptrval = TEXTPTR(Sat_Narrative) from …
4 replies
I need to store and retrieve a Word Document in and from SQL Server. Do you have any examples of ho…
8 replies
Hello, I need help. I'm getting a connection failed, check SQL server configuration properties erro…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,301 through 258,315 (of 284,152 total)