Viewing 15 topics - 258,271 through 258,285 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
So what's up with all the cursor code I keep finding people posting? How many think cursors are goo…
34 replies
I've got a few days off between Christmas and New Years. Anybody know a good set up for…
9 replies
Using Analysis Services 2000, I have a data cube that is partitioned by year/month and draws agains…
2 replies
i have a problem, i need a query to select from a table where only policycode has "/" this characte…
14 replies
I have a data cube in Analysis Services 2000 with a calendar dimension named Call Date with levels …
4 replies
Hello all - I have Analysis Services and SQL2K (sp3). I have an OLAP database defined that I …
5 replies
I've recently come across an issue where a trigger used for auditing purposes has not been firing f…
4 replies
Is there a system table that holds the names of OLAP DBs? If not, then is there some other wa…
6 replies
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding the reinitialization of replication on a dat…
5 replies
Hello, I would appreciate your estimates how much efforts, resources, time, money etc is spen…
4 replies
Hello, I am trying run a query to select data from another database server while query analyzer is …
2 replies
I'm fairly new to stored procs and to XML and I need some quick help on the combination of the two.…
1 replies
I have an integer field that I want to convert and left pad the field with "0"s to make the field a…
13 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
2 replies
I need to maintain an MSDE database at a remote site and then synchronize 2 tables with the entrpri…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,271 through 258,285 (of 284,155 total)