Viewing 15 topics - 257,536 through 257,550 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
hi, I am in a tight corner, i need an sql statement that will help me calculate something. N…
8 replies
I have two tables as below. Emp_No Name Designation SupervisorCode 01 Joe Sr. Acct VP-Financ…
2 replies
Hi, I want to convert a varchar datatype to int. The varchar column actually contains decimal val…
4 replies
I'm thinking hard about applying as a Database Administrator within my company. Currently I have a…
12 replies
How i select from table 1) MAX date from (long date format) field 2) Min Date from (long date forma…
2 replies
[ Merge Replication ] I work with a software that the act deletion and creation of the table and de…
1 replies
Hi all, I have SQL Server 2000 sp3 installed on XP Pro. My colleague connects to the database using…
4 replies
A Table called Hdr has a datetime field with date value and time value ex:1997-03-05 19:16:05.000. …
7 replies
I want to copy a database (in an instance SQL Server 2000) from one machine to another.&n…
4 replies
Hi guys, I am using ADO.NET and MSSQL 2000. In a SP if you issue multiple "Select" statements, it w…
7 replies
Hello, I have just started monitoring a new site and they have several performance issues, and it h…
7 replies
I'm posting this in administration because the end result is administration related, but the actual…
1 replies
It's a simple example that is easier to describe with an example of a simple package: Conection1: P…
1 replies
We have a client that has been running a particular Transaction import process without a hitch sinc…
1 replies
Please can someone tell me why this resul;ts from the below code produce an incorrect week number?!…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,536 through 257,550 (of 284,160 total)