Viewing 15 topics - 257,341 through 257,355 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I was at a friends office, and was going to get the MDF and LDF files on a database that I need to …
3 replies
Hi, I'm new to stored procedures and I have managed to write one but when I call it from my ASP pag…
4 replies
Hello ppl, I was wondering if there is a way (like a SP or a query) to change the sa password (not …
1 replies
Hello, I have a situation in which I need to evaluate a table field called 'td' (in a CASE stmt I'm…
5 replies
Hi, I'm using the following system: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 - 8.00.760 (Intel X86) &nb…
3 replies
Hi, I have a temporary table into which I insert bulk data from a stored procedure output. It will …
8 replies
Hi all, I have a third-party product that, as part of it's routines, creates 'ad-hoc' tables but un…
7 replies
I'm using the SP debuger in SQL 2k Query Analyzer. The main problem I have is I can't determin…
2 replies
Hi, I am using the following code to run a crystal report: '***************************************…
1 replies
Can anyone tell me why example #1 fails, but example 2 and 3 will run? --Example 1: DOES NOT …
9 replies
Hi, I have a temporary table into which I insert bulk data from a stored procedure output. It will …
1 replies
I have an access data project front end and a sql server backend. I can't seem to make a form for a…
3 replies
Distributed Linked Query: Passing and using machine name in a variable in a Stored Procedure …
6 replies
Distributed Linked Query: Passing and using machine name in a variable in a Stored Procedure …
1 replies
Hi everyone... I want to create a SP that retrieve data from tables that have similiar names but di…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,341 through 257,355 (of 284,160 total)