Viewing 15 topics - 257,311 through 257,325 (of 284,161 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hai, Is it possible to restore a SQL 2K Backup at SQL 7 I tried it, it is giving error any suggesti…
3 replies
Hi, While i am trying to connect to bi development studio in yukon beta2..i am getttin…
1 replies
I need to get the latest 2 sightings for a car abnd this SQL gives me that: SELECT SIGHTING_TA…
1 replies
Hi, Does anyone know how I can find the current value of the XACT_ABORT flag?, also what is the def…
1 replies
I'm in the planning stages of implementing a reporting server. I plan to use transactional replicat…
1 replies
Anyone has experience querying the data from "vertical table" having name value pairs? This is a sa…
5 replies
I am looking to set the default database locations on our sql servers to make it easier to roll out…
2 replies
I am looking to set the default database locations on our sql servers to make it easier to roll out…
1 replies
Hi All, I've discovered that my server has been compromised and I believe it came through SQL serve…
5 replies
Morning All, Has anyone encountered a problem whereby communication between linked servers (standar…
4 replies
Dear All Gurus This is dharmendra again back with some of the questions. I hav got a situation that…
4 replies
Hi I have a procedure I am calling that I know needs sysadmin access. I have added sysadmin access…
2 replies
We are currently looking at getting a new server and we are looking to see if by organising our dat…
3 replies
Hi Is there any way to impose data-level security if I open a Query database to Excel (Query) users…
4 replies
SELECT Xf.SSN, eel.SEX From [System2].[DB].[DBO].DATAFIle Xf Join OTHERInfoFile eel on X…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,311 through 257,325 (of 284,161 total)