Viewing 15 topics - 256,681 through 256,695 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I wish to discuss TSQL stored procedure logic setup with different user roles. I am a SQL se…
7 replies
I'm sure this'll turn out to be an easy one but I'm kind of stumped. I have a table that keep…
4 replies
I need to write a query that does the following: There are three tables, say T1,T2 and T3. All thes…
1 replies
I have a SP with an inline temp table Much like select * into ##temp from table Do some stuff and …
6 replies
Hi! I have two tables. I use update of this kind: update table with (rowlock) set date =…
7 replies
Hi, We're having problems in one of our databases that I think are related to IO. I ran fn_vi…
1 replies
Greetings folks, I have created a sp comprising of a bunch of sql statements with 'for xml auto, el…
1 replies
Alright, I'm having a really stupid moment! I have three tables: Buildings, Suites, RealmStag…
6 replies
Hello, I have been using for xml Explicit for a little while but this one has got me stumped. I am …
2 replies
Hi, Are there any updates to SQL Server 2K beyond sp3a? My boss has just told me to apply all patch…
4 replies
I have a situation where I need to build a duplicate server, not for replication, just need to migr…
3 replies
Hi, I need to query the back up database, but when the backup is in restore i can't query it. Is th…
1 replies
Large Multi-National IT Firm is seeking an experienced SQL Server DBA for a long term contract (15 …
3 replies
We are migrating all databases from a 2 Proc server running windows 2003 standard edition and SQL S…
7 replies
Hi Gurus, I have a table with values. The table will keep on increasing with more values. id &…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,681 through 256,695 (of 284,166 total)