Viewing 15 topics - 256,546 through 256,560 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I've had to do a project in SQL Server and, although I haven't encountered it yet, I'm curious.&…
2 replies
Hello all, I work as the database projects manager with a manufacturing company. We have Macola as …
2 replies
I am trying to setup Replication between 2 servers QA1 and QA2. When I try to establish QA1 a…
1 replies
I run SAP on a Win2003 clustered environment and occasionally we are having issues with SQL (2000) …
5 replies
HI, Can some body tell me why SQL Server don't give me an error when i'am running this query: selec…
11 replies
I am trying to delete an entire record in a SQL table and it contains a identity column. I ha…
5 replies
Hi: I have a VARCHAR(80) column in a SQL Server Database. Column can have values like: Column1 Amer…
2 replies
Dear All, I want to pass a value of column to a User Defined Function which I am using in my query …
2 replies
We get requests to run update SQL on our prod SQL Svrs all the time. My boss wants me out of the pr…
Anonymous
2 replies
I've been wondering if it's possible to set up a role, which can have restricted specific DBCC acce…
2 replies
Hi, I'm getting an invalid syntax near the keyword 'DATABASE' when I try to import a table through …
4 replies
Hi I have a visual basic code that reads a long string from an external database and then extracts …
11 replies
Hi, I have MSDE loaded up at home. I dont have MS query Analyzer ? I am after a non MS tool that i…
2 replies
I am having trouble updating a sql server 2000 recordset from an asp page. I know the sql is good b…
6 replies
How can I get the following to default to "10" instead of "1000" ? 1. Open Enterprise Manager…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,546 through 256,560 (of 284,166 total)