Viewing 15 topics - 256,441 through 256,455 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a number of databases with all the same table schemas and I am looking for a way of having j…
7 replies
I have an entry that just dissapeared from a table. Can this happen during a backup?? (which …
2 replies
Hi all, I'm having a problem getting BCP to work correcty. I'm calli…
6 replies
I currently have database maintenance plans set up on my SQL2K box to run backups and transaction l…
5 replies
Hi, In oracle sql work sheet, when we execute the query the results are appended to the worksheet…
3 replies
From: george_wassif@yahoo.com I would like to run schedule a SQL job running a a script to " …
1 replies
Not sure whether the solution will be in DOS or in query analyzer but for sure hel…
5 replies
Before I get chastised for letting a user into a table, it was something that had to happen to get …
3 replies
CONVERT(VARBINARY(64), pwdEncrypt(@strUserPassword)), I am came accross this in an example databas…
2 replies
Hello, Is there an easy way to check if there is a rollback in progress on a particular database? T…
4 replies
I have a project to convert an application developed in VB 6.0 which has backend as MS-ACCESS and m…
1 replies
I have inherited a SQL2000 database that is NOT set up for Replication I need to delete a coup…
7 replies
I am installing Reporting Services 2000 Developer Edition on my local machine to teach myself …
4 replies
Hello, i'm a beginner in sql Server Replication and I hope someone in this community can hel…
1 replies
Does the order of columns in the where clause have an effect on performance. For example myta…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,441 through 256,455 (of 284,166 total)