Viewing 15 topics - 255,061 through 255,075 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a muti step package that requires a ActiveX script to run as the last step. I'd like to run …
6 replies
Hello, I have a photo table in SQL Server with photo name for the main photo and photo's ID. All ph…
12 replies
I have a package that uses "Execute Package Task" to run another package. When I execute the …
5 replies
I can find many articles on MetaPhone, but nothing that is understandable on how to implement it an…
4 replies
Subject : TSQL and code reuse Ok I am used to DAO in access and looping thru MS Access objects to t…
3 replies
Hi, We are soon going to migrate our intranet sql server over to a new server. I would like to do a…
4 replies
I want to generate scripts for my jobs. I've found a couple of differences between using EM to Gene…
5 replies
All , I'd like to add logic to an existing trigger. This is what I'd like to do: on update &…
8 replies
Hi all, I developed a store proc that returns a ResultSet (as a result of a SELECT statement) …
12 replies
hi there Three of my database is shown as suspect in my server. When i am resetting this one , it t…
1 replies
Hi, I just migrated a SQL65 server with a collation(Sort order 30 on bin-CP437) to a SQL2K se…
4 replies
I put this post on T-SQL, too, but wasn't sure if it belongs here or in T-SQL... ? Hello, I have a …
2 replies
I have inherited a database with a table which stores XML in two text fields in the same table; 1 f…
3 replies
Hey gang, This is my first post to this forum, so go easy on me. I've got a Linked Server set up …
7 replies
I have a linked server to Oracle 9i (both win2k, SQL server 2000 standard). When I execute statemen…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,061 through 255,075 (of 284,170 total)