Viewing 15 topics - 255,031 through 255,045 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi guys Is there any way to do a conditional join in sql.Let me explain my problem with an ex…
9 replies
I've done a little searching here, and found a possible answer, but i want to check again. Backgro…
9 replies
hi there i am using sql server 2000, now i want to do replication (Merge type and push subscriptio…
2 replies
I'd like to exit an SQL script gracefully. I have a script that has many statemen…
4 replies
Hi, I received the error: SQLSERVERAGENT_Error: Unable to read local eventlog (reason: The data are…
7 replies
Hi guys, I'm running SQL 2000 sp3a on Windows 2000. In one of our DB's here we have a table called …
10 replies
Dear All How to add a user login to a role in database without assigning a public role in the same …
2 replies
I'm trying to get a list of all the SPs that have been modified this year using 'ALTER PROCEDURE'. …
5 replies
Hey guys! I have to do SFTP through a DTS package…. SQL has a task for FTP but not for SFTP ….I am …
1 replies
I have nightly job which insert/ updates daily transactions. Some nights it runs very fast but some…
7 replies
MS Access has an Event Handler when there is no data to display. Is there such a thing i…
1 replies
Hey Peeps, I was wondering to know if there is a way I could embed a calendar control beside a…
1 replies
I have to Monitor all my SQL Servers included all development servers. Now i search for a way to cr…
3 replies
Hi everyone, Is there any way (other than making users sysadmin) to allow users to see, create new…
5 replies
hi all, i need some help... i have an assignment that is over due by 2 hrs... I need an who …
11 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,031 through 255,045 (of 284,170 total)