Viewing 15 topics - 24,961 through 24,975 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hey there!We have a series of tables that I'm trying to make more efficient. Currently there …
5 replies
Dear All, i would like to create the virtual column result with if exist condition. Example&n…
6 replies
I have attribute data, that is coming to me in, what I am calling a vertical file(s)."attribute","m…
1 replies
Query to see when was my database was accessed last time Thanks in Advance, Regards, Bubby
2 replies
Hi,Just like @@ROWCOUNT stores the record count of the last executed Query,Similarly, d…
8 replies
Hello everyone, I have not worked with rolling up quantities before and I am looking for some …
8 replies
Hi all,I am looking for some advice on system architecture. I work for a company where we have the …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Challenge of Failure and of Being Unwired
34 replies
I'm trying to figure out a way to update our test databases from the production environment. …
3 replies
Good morning, I have been tasked with creating a stored procedure that will do the following: Sele…
1 replies
So, I have a table where data is being saved. My table (CustomerSourceDE) looks something like this…
32 replies
Hello,I am trying to create a report in Report Builder whereby I can display in the data in the fol…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Storage that Expires
16 replies
Hi,I am trying to install SQL Server 2016 Standard on a VM . first time the installation work…
2 replies
Hi All, Need some table design advice. I our environment, there is functionality call rules and a…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,961 through 24,975 (of 284,169 total)