Viewing 15 topics - 24,976 through 24,990 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We are planning to migrate our SQL Failover configuration to Alwayson AG.The plan is that the…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item More Module Loading
1 replies
Hello,When I type the below path on web browser , it shows a list of csv files.\\tntfappl11.c…
3 replies
Hi,I am trying to understand what is the criteria to decide that we need to implement A…
3 replies
Hello, I have a column which is integer data type and it represents number of seconds. I need to co…
19 replies
I updated our test environment with SQL 2016 SP2 CU1 from RTM. One of my developers is now rep…
2 replies
Hello everyoneI need to create a server sql server role in all database except the system baseCREAT…
1 replies
We have a multi-terabyte DB that is part of an HA Group, which, due to a lot of archiving now has a…
8 replies
I upgraded a SQL 2014 to 2017 server.Today I see SQL log filled up with error below :Login failed f…
4 replies
SELECT x.pkproductid ,x.supplierbarcodecorrect …
10 replies
Hi Team,Firstly a Happy Tuesday to Everyone!!I just want to understand th code.I basically see a se…
3 replies
I am running this statement on execute SQl task /* drop function if exists */IF object_id(N'm…
1 replies
I am wondering if I can get some help here. I am joining 2 tables which brings me the result set I …
4 replies
I have a table full of episodes. So for one episode there might be 10 records. I want to delete all…
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item ALTER Transactions
16 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,976 through 24,990 (of 284,169 total)