Viewing 15 topics - 24,631 through 24,645 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
There is another data flow there already., and a couple of other tasks.is it OK to add another data…
1 replies
Works in SQL Server 2008 R2 but not in new 2017 instance - same configurations username/password on…
2 replies
Good Morning Experts,There is a very large table having 8 million records and I am deleting 6 milli…
2 replies
I need to return payments records from a same table, which must be organised as following:1) All Cr…
3 replies
Hi,I have a report server and I have a few reports deployed to it.I am trying to configure it to se…
6 replies
This is a 2-part question:1) It is my understanding that we use XML Configuration file to stor…
3 replies
Is it possible to force a case sensitive comparison? ie. i want this to fail: EXEC tsqlt.AssertEqua…
10 replies
I have two server (Source and Dest). When I run the query from Source, I get an error "Login failed…
5 replies
Hello, I'm newbie to SQL. I am trying to backup a db on local pc, but am rece…
5 replies
Can someone please share a good script to analyze buffer pool, would like to free space ,used space…
5 replies
These days, is there actually any point ? Using VM's and SANS, is there any real point in separatin…
10 replies
Hi all, So I'm transferring from an access backend to SQL server. The first thing I've done i…
2 replies
I had created a view by joining three tables as follows, SELECT ROW_NUMBER() OVER (ORDER BY d…
8 replies
Good afternoon,Forgive me but I am new to this, I have been given a SQL server to look at that has …
15 replies
Hi, I'm doing this directly in a computed column: case when [DUE]<convert([date],getdate(),(0…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,631 through 24,645 (of 284,167 total)