Viewing 15 topics - 24,556 through 24,570 (of 284,168 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
This gives me last month, can't figure out next month. DECLARE @yrMo int = 201501 select CO…
8 replies
Hello All,Basically my current selling session is Fall 1 2018 which has 36 selling days passed for …
1 replies
HI, We have transactional replication setup in our environment, Rec…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The UPDATE() function
12 replies
The SQL instance RPT01 is consistently under internal memory pressure on 1 of the 2 Numa nodes. Thi…
1 replies
Hi, I have three sample databases and tables. They all have same structures but with different nami…
1 replies
Hello Expert,Basically my current selling session is Fall 1 2018 which has 36 selling days passed f…
1 replies
I need to split the values of one field that has a variable number of names ( I have 10 receiving f…
7 replies
Hi all, As per my project described in : https://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/1983777/Hug…
4 replies
Hi all, in my data warehouse (SQL Server 2016 Std) I need to maintain 36 (!!) versions of a table i…
19 replies
Hi,is it possible, to work with sql server and windows authentication without a domain join. Our li…
2 replies
Hello Acttually i have a regular MSFT performance monitor counter running, which counters are being…
31 replies
Hi All, I have been working as a system architect and SQL database engineer for 15 years and I am f…
2 replies
Hi Experts, We have a procedure in database A which is inserting 10 millions records from a table i…
8 replies
I have p2p replication set up between 2 2005 boxes. I need to remove p2p from the databases involve…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,556 through 24,570 (of 284,168 total)