Viewing 15 topics - 24,256 through 24,270 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Iam new to Sql can someone please help me with the derived table.I had an existing view as the s…
2 replies
I'm looking into cleaning up a Large DB where ID and Timestamp are the fields in question and relev…
9 replies
This statement will produce: Select EmpID, Yr, sum(Sales)as Sales from Sales Group by Em…
7 replies
Hi ...I got a format to fill the positions to create a long string. Pos. Name Attribute …
2 replies
When I raise errorraiserror('Test Message', 20, 1) with log it works fine for severities highe…
2 replies
I want to change the values in the column to row based on their ID number.What I want to do is to f…
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Limiting the Ability to Concentrate and Collaborate
28 replies
This T-SQL works perfectly (and i AM aware of security implications of enabling xp_cmdshell, n…
7 replies
I'm trying to figure out how I can basically print my query results and give them to the user befor…
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Column Sets
5 replies
I had configured database mail with SMTP server as localhost. I am able to send mails to all the do…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Who Works on What?
17 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Data Clarity
6 replies
Hi, I am trying to filter values in my database and am currently looking to provide all claims with…
10 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SQL Server 2008 Migration to SQL Server 2017 Linux…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,256 through 24,270 (of 284,167 total)