Viewing 15 topics - 24,241 through 24,255 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am in the middle of writing an SSRS when (surprise,surprise), the customer wants this funky addit…
5 replies
I am writing a query to get item data based on the item that has a VENDOR_ID with a minim…
5 replies
SQL server makes it simple to capture error numbers <50000 using ERROR_NUMBER(), ERROR_MESSAGE()…
3 replies
Hello, I'm having a bit of difficulty getting the following to work. INSERT INTO BANDALLOCATI…
3 replies
Hi all, I want to grant a user read only access a read-only DB on a in a mirrored pair , I created…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Dynamically Generate Folders for File Output using…
11 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Why not take a risk and try something new?
3 replies
Hello Experts,I have a requirement where I need to convert all varchar datatypes in all tables of a…
6 replies
Hello everyone ! I am absolutely new to database development and i'm trying to build a question ban…
3 replies
Good Morning Experts, I have a SQL server A and it has 180 Agent jobs. I want to copy all these job…
3 replies
Hi hi I wish to create a table of data that links a CTE and a data customer table I wish to see ho…
2 replies
Need to modify the Update statement to include combination two new fields instead of one field: Cur…
10 replies
Hi, I have this table CREATE TABLE Test ( FirstName VARCHAR(50) ,LastName&nb…
4 replies
I am creating a number of stored procs for a particular category of things. These store procs will …
13 replies
All,As per the requirement that I am working in which seems to be a pretty common scenario that we …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,241 through 24,255 (of 284,167 total)