Viewing 15 topics - 23,386 through 23,400 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Script All Logins / Users / and Roles
17 replies
Hello experts, I'm hoping you can help me with a maddening job failure alert. Sorry for the long-wi…
15 replies
Hi all, Pathetic I know, but it is what it is...can we uninstall EE, reinstall Developer Edititon, …
2 replies
So we just moved from 2008 to 2016, and it looks like only local admins can use SSIS now.. how do w…
1 replies
One of sql query in SSMS 2017 failing due to below error : An error occurred while executing batch.…
3 replies
I have a 2 sql tables with 1000 rows each.InitiallyTableA - 1000 rowsTableB - 1000 rows Every time …
1 replies
Hi! I am not a SQL regular guy, just need help with this as I need to provide this info for a…
1 replies
I have Server Premium_stg and I want to copy all logins and user Permission and role for each DB to…
2 replies
Hello Friends,I used the copy Database Wizard and the job failed. I was wondering how do I beg…
2 replies
Hi All,This is a continuation of another thread. I am attempting to use the Merge statement to perf…
1 replies
I want to know the exact difference of DBA and Data Engineer. Is a DBA considered a data engineer?
3 replies
We have SSIS packages developed in SQL 2012 version and trying in SQL 2017 enviroment and gives fol…
1 replies
Hi, How to change/display the client system date and time using datetime datatype…
3 replies
I've been reading through the many "forecast" keyword articles and forum posts here to see if I can…
8 replies
Hi there, so I have the following problem: I have a Dataflow which picks up FILE_DATE (bigint) from…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,386 through 23,400 (of 284,163 total)