Viewing 15 topics - 22,891 through 22,905 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Get Detach or Attach all user databases script
2 replies
Let's say I have a field that will have a max value of 'yes'. What difference does it make if I cho…
13 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item String Replace in Stored Procedures with Powershell
4 replies
when running a loing SQL Statement with Actual Plan On it takes 2 hours.if run without Actual Exec …
8 replies
Requirement: I have a flat table that I need to split into many tables, and then timestamp (basica…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Internal Controls
6 replies
In my code below I have Invoices.InvID = InvoiceTotals.InvoiceID. Do the column names absolut…
25 replies
I need to replace all occurrences of 'ABCD' in .txt file with 'EFGH'.Is it possible to do fro…
8 replies
I have a table that lists linked warehouse locations. The previous design was to link each location…
4 replies
Hello there I need help with this matrix, I am trying to align the row as you can see I have…
2 replies
I am trying to create a calculated column which is a single other column but encoded in base64. I h…
4 replies
Hi, I created a report and it shows below: Office Name  …
8 replies
Hi, I have a purchase order report that has an image in the header which is retrieved from the data…
4 replies
Hi,I want to load the below table into SQL Server Database using SSIS package. Can you one please t…
2 replies
Hi experts,I'm new in SQL Server, I hope you can give me some guideline.I got issue when passing 2 …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 22,891 through 22,905 (of 284,162 total)