Viewing 15 topics - 22,876 through 22,890 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
1. there's the Stairway series on here.2. Itzik's T-SQL Fundamentals and T-SQL QueryingAnything els…
1 replies
Hi People My Scenario is as follows:We want to setup SQL Server 2016 with AlwaysON features from he…
4 replies
Every night we run an import from an IBM Informix DB to our server via a Linked Server. A few…
11 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Short Masks
4 replies
in what case/situation may i want to use Scripting task as source in data flow?Why/when is it bette…
3 replies
In my Series Group, I have the Label with the following expression: =(Fields!School.Value) & (C…
7 replies
Hi, this is not a script TASK, it is a script source component. I have a few hundred XL files…
5 replies
I have a table (let's call it TableA) with a primary key defined (let's say the column is called Co…
31 replies
I was exploring data compression on a server with 'Manage Compression' and got message 'Cannot…
3 replies
I am trying to convince my company to upgrade our SQL Server environment to SQL 2017. We curr…
3 replies
Guys, Is there a way to do the following. Temp data and expected results included: The oldest 2 re…
12 replies
Guys, how do i ensure the below date columns 'Updated', 'ContDate', 'Complete', 'FollDate' &n…
7 replies
Hi, How to encrypt all stored procedure, functions and views in sql server.Please advise best metho…
8 replies
I'm having an issue in encrypting large documents. I know that previous editions ENCRYPTBYKEY had a…
8 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Endpoint Owner
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 22,876 through 22,890 (of 284,162 total)