Viewing 15 topics - 22,606 through 22,620 (of 284,159 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We have on-prem SQL Servers as source data that is being moved to a SQL instance in a DMZ via SSIS …
10 replies
List of Users:User 'Createpackage'User 'SchedulePackage'User 'SQLAgent'User 'DBA'CreatePackage user…
2 replies
I want to add to a variable in a case statement: SELECT name, city, state, rank = …
6 replies
Does anyone have a script to Capture all SQL Connection to table and schedule a job that delet…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Tougher Privacy Laws
17 replies
Hi, We are facing performance issue on one of the DB server.I had increased the memory from 32 GB t…
2 replies
Hi. Is there a way to get list of queries causing recompiles with out running SQL Server Prof…
1 replies
Hello, All!Trying to convert a JSON-output to a variable I get the warning about the conversion. Is…
7 replies
Has anyone configured gMSA to work with database mirroring? I'm seeing the following error in the l…
1 replies
I have two tables in this query. SELECT [pID],[pName],(SELECT COUNT([tableProfileID]) AS COUNT_RECO…
12 replies
Hello friends, Suppose you download a sample database, whether it be AdventureWorks, Northwind, or …
30 replies
HI, We deleted a bunch of tables (moved them to cheaper storage SAN) and now when I run 'DBCC SHRIN…
9 replies
Hi ya,I have a scenario where date column data type is nvarchar and year is not entered correctly. …
2 replies
Hi all, I am generating the report with width 1000cm and hight 25cm.but f…
5 replies
The table is practically a heap because its' clustered index is on a column that allows NULLs, and …
54 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 22,606 through 22,620 (of 284,159 total)