Viewing 15 topics - 21,766 through 21,780 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi,I am trying to get the report for the next month , but every month no of days are different .Can…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item BPE Limits
7 replies
Okay, I'm editing my request per Lynn's suggestion. Below, in the comments, I'm posting the DDL to …
18 replies
Hello I really need your help.I am currently working on a BI project for a polling institute.We hav…
4 replies
The view gives the below output. CREATE VIEW V1 AS SELECT SELECT DISTINCT PT.PRO…
8 replies
How can I add the server name to the subject line of a SSIS subscription email? In Microsoft SQL Se…
5 replies
Hi, I have a dataset that looks like this:CREATE TABLE [dbo].[PivotData]( [P…
7 replies
Would someone please look in a 2017 SSIS package and post the PackageFormatVersion value? I expect …
6 replies
Hello The company I work for hosts hundreds of databases and uses database mirroring as a high avai…
4 replies
Hi, I have a task which I have been working on but am struggling finding the end result. Task Descr…
6 replies
Hi All, how to select the data from JSON text file.Please check the below json format and my s…
1 replies
Hello,I have build a dimension as a VIEW. Definition of the view is below:CREATE VIEW dbo.PowerBI_D…
7 replies
Hi all, I have a stored procedure that returns a table 1Million + rows that I then need to pivot (I…
18 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Upload Backup Files to Amazon S3
2 replies
Hello,I'm trying to run the following query in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 17. But I kee…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,766 through 21,780 (of 284,154 total)