Viewing 15 topics - 21,721 through 21,735 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Below is the qry, now I have to sub queries pulling data they are both using the same date range, s…
1 replies
I had a list of users who have access to the folder where all our SSIS packages are and someone mad…
3 replies
Hi, I am using script component in Data Flow as source and i wanted to wrap up my code with tr…
1 replies
HI. I am running sql profiler and one of my datacolumns is the 'database name'. I cannot get the da…
2 replies
I have a table which contains double byte character and single byte character records in the FORMAT…
11 replies
Dear AllIn My scenario we are handled more then 1 TB size images.Last couple of years we are …
9 replies
Hi, Today I went exploring the Azure Elastic Query, but I find the solution MS is giving, too much …
3 replies
I have one app which usually keep checking for some reminder stuff and if find it execute one store…
2 replies
Our team of eight developers stores ad-hoc production database backups on their workstations. Some …
6 replies
Hi All, I am hoping someone on here can help.I have an SSIS package that references a webservice as…
2 replies
Hi all, 🙂 Can anyone provide me with correct syntax for' 'DECODE' function equivalent in sql…
15 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Renaming dataframe columns
1 replies
Hello, I want to delete records from multiple records (very old records and does not require anymor…
3 replies
I am hoping you can help me out. We are running Windows Server 2012, 2008 and SQL Server 2014 …
2 replies
Hi All, I'm hoping I can get some feedback on an issue I've been having with a package I've modifie…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,721 through 21,735 (of 284,154 total)