Viewing 15 topics - 21,331 through 21,345 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We have the Enterprise version 12.0.2000 running on:Windows 2012 R2 Standard 64 Bit8x16GB Micron 16…
7 replies
Is there any way to transfer a text file from one server to another server using powershellscript.P…
3 replies
We are using SSIS packages to just do a data transform and map from one table to another.Within SQL…
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Dealing with Ugly Babies
1 replies
I am using SQL Datawarehouse for my database Find the V,T,C in sequence for a given detail group by…
1 replies
I have SQL 2014 on two Windows 2012 R2 Servers using Clustering. all working ok.I have a web …
2 replies
Hi,I am keep getting following error in my sql serror log:Login failed to user "DbUSer" Reason: Fai…
11 replies
I'm trying to get the results of the top query (if null insert 0, comma between fields). Can …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item You Need Offline Backups
12 replies
I was working today with the internal infrastructure admin and their alarms started ringing as the …
26 replies
My table and data as following,USE [myERPMARA]GOALTER TABLE [dbo].[firstTimeReg_UsrCommunity] DROP …
3 replies
Hi I have created a linked server to Oracle using the Oracle OLE DB provider "ORAOLEDB.ORACLE" from…
9 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item We Want Maturity, But Is It Fun? Andy Connect with…
34 replies
In someone else's question, I found this answer (below) which may provide a solution but I'm not su…
1 replies
Hi can anyone offer input on the below code. Assuming the below SP is accessed via dapper.net (dapp…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,331 through 21,345 (of 284,152 total)