Viewing 15 topics - 20,896 through 20,910 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, I am currently working on a project where I need to allocate meetings to employees (randoml…
7 replies
hi folks we had a pretty bad attack on one of our sql servers which also runs ssrs 2005 the server …
5 replies
Hi,Im working on a report where I would like to sum a quantity if 2 column values are met - 1 colum…
2 replies
Hi Guys, I have the following error:System.Data.dllAdditional information: Keyword not supported: '…
1 replies
Hi, We have a SQL server replication setup from a non AWS server to AWS SQL Server. The transition…
1 replies
All,Thank you for looking into my question. I am facing an issue with difference in checksum calcul…
1 replies
Hello, I am quite new to ADL and USQL. I went through quite a lot of documentation and presentation…
7 replies
Hi, I need help on using SSRS 2005 Matrix. I need to add the last 3 columns. Kindly refer on the di…
3 replies
I would like to write a query that returns any Employees (id, ssn, and name) with an invalid SSN al…
43 replies
Can anyone give me a suggested direction to fix these errors? DBCC CHECKDB('CPS') WITH NO_INFOMSGS,…
3 replies
Hi, I have several databases but I only want to give a user the rights to do something on one datab…
5 replies
Hello!I need to change Database recovery model from Simple to Full.Currently, Full backup is schedu…
1 replies
I want to learn SQL azure , can any one suggest how to learn and suggest the documents …
3 replies
Hi All,I am going through a strange issue. We have a very simple file processing system with users …
5 replies
Hello Experts !with the help of below topic https://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic1817731-34…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 20,896 through 20,910 (of 284,148 total)