Viewing 15 topics - 19,921 through 19,935 (of 284,145 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
On the Always On Availability Group when the Listener is on Node1 everything is working but when fa…
1 replies
We have a .NET process that runs using a particular account. That account is set up as a SQL login…
2 replies
Hey guys, I've got a weird behavior of SQL-Server regarding spatial objects here. The code from be…
2 replies
Hi, I have a field that is a Time(4) datatype. I need to make a computed field in the table …
2 replies
When I double click a .sql file, it opens SSMS. If I double click a second .sql file, it opens a n…
2 replies
Hello everyone , I need to migrate databases to RDS AWS what worries me is that RDS he proposes the…
1 replies
Is he combination of Windows FCI + SQL Server clustering compatible with SQL Server AG. Setting …
2 replies
Hi All, SQL server 2008 databases moved (upgraded) on SQL server server 2017 , but because of appli…
6 replies
Since the release I haven't been able to paste images any more. This happens both at work (on Windo…
7 replies
Hi , Currently in my company ssrs report server is SSRS 2008R2 and different data sources connected…
3 replies
Hi, I'm an accidental DBA at a very small company, and I'm sure I'm doing all sorts of things wrong…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Minimum Upgrade Point
23 replies
I have a table Mytable1 with 735507 rows and this table has 16 columns with about 6 columns with d…
12 replies
Hi, I am trying to use a text file to exclude a list of things. Thus I was hoping to use OpenRowSe…
17 replies
Hello - this is such a basic concept but i have never needed to explore it this thoroughly. If i ha…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,921 through 19,935 (of 284,145 total)