Viewing 15 topics - 11,191 through 11,205 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
If there are just two nodes in the cluster and dynamic quorum is enabled . Do we need to have witne…
1 replies
Hey guys, in the past there used to be an upgrade advisor for SQL Server 2016, which would do a cod…
2 replies
I have a folder with some files whose contents I need to import to a table in SQL Server. Among tho…
6 replies
Hello, I am writing a tsql statement but every time i run it, it comes up with error: The target da…
4 replies
Hi ,I have Week_Number and Year_Week as below ,I need to get a value of 2 every time when i subtra…
2 replies
DECLARE @Name varchar(80) DECLARE @InsuranceReminderDate datetime DECLARE @body varchar(150) DECLAR…
1 replies
Good day all. Quick question. Has anyone, under Services > Recovery for SQL Server, set the fo…
2 replies
Hello experts, I've run into an issue that many others on the internet seem to report: Although it …
6 replies
Hi All, Today we are seeing 824 errors on one of the database. When I ran checkdb I am seeing below…
2 replies
Hello All, Need your help to filter out the data, please. I couldn't find a better term to describe…
15 replies
Hi, We've been looking to pull the text from a table in a vendor DB that stores in RTF format. I fo…
2 replies
Hello Everyone - I am a newbie to SQL scripting so please don't take anything for granted regarding…
4 replies
Hi, What is the best way to do real time logging of SQL server in production environment without af…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Data Element Names and Scoping Rules in SQL Books …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item CLOSEing a cursor
0 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 11,191 through 11,205 (of 284,160 total)