Viewing 15 topics - 8,761 through 8,775 (of 284,147 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
This is getting the data I need, but not the format. select replace(convert(varchar, getdate(),101)…
15 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Compare Patch levels across all installed sql inst…
2 replies
Hi, I've tried using cast but can't seem to get the syntax right. Here is the query below: SELECT …
5 replies
This is something I am thinking someone may have done already. Basically we have data loader which …
4 replies
I have an SSIS package which outputs a flat file to the file system into a "staging" folder. The pa…
4 replies
Hello friends, I need some help. I need to rank all titles for each week. Later on, I need to pull …
1 replies
I am trying to get the same layout going in ssrs as in the picture below. Basically there is a pare…
2 replies
I have an Access front end with SQL backend. The user input field is text. He inputs: don't mess u…
3 replies
I have such an issue. I have units, on sale date and also how many weeks the unit is on sale. Howev…
3 replies
I set site level and user level Security entry for domain users, but still user is able to access t…
1 replies
We are trying to update a stored procedure to reference objects that don't yet exist in preparation…
1 replies
Inherited an estate. Just trying to logon to one of the SQL servers. It's not a named instance. T…
2 replies
Hi, I have table below: ID Postcode PostcodeNext 1 LL11 2 LL12 3 LL13 4 …
13 replies
I work on SQL server 2012 i face issue i can't arrange rows from 1,2,3,4,5 current arrange is 0,1,2…
1 replies
I have a database D1 in Prod and TEST. In Prod D1 has 266 tables and in TEST D1 has 250 tables. How…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 8,761 through 8,775 (of 284,147 total)