Viewing 15 topics - 279,136 through 279,150 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all We have recently been getting this error in some stored procs. Msg 50001, Level 1, State 5…
2 replies
You can have key with the ident property - its guaranteed unique for the table. You can have a gui…
11 replies
I am currently using this store proc to get columns information : SP_MsHelpColumns because with thi…
1 replies
Hi There, Brand new Server has rolled in for me this week and I'm building it concurrently with the…
1 replies
Hi, I need help regarding a week day stuff. Basically, I would like to return a list of the patient…
2 replies
Hello. I'm using an insert into in one my procedures and I'm having a problem with it. It gives me …
2 replies
is there a way i can call an asp page from a stored proc?
2 replies
I am running SQL Server 2000 with a transaction replication. I need to modify a field in one of the…
1 replies
If a table T1 has 800 MB data with about 300,000 records. I need to purge this table without using …
3 replies
Is there a maxium database size in SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition? I have a database that has …
5 replies
I wrote my VB app with a reference to the sqldmo.dll 8.0 library on a machine with SQLServer 2000 i…
1 replies
Has anyone done this? If so, how did it go? I am looking to both replicate DB2 data down to the s…
6 replies
We are trying to spec a server to run multiple instances of Sql Server and I was curious if there i…
4 replies
Is anyone having problems getting the lastest emails from any these forums? I have not been gettin…
1 replies
I am planning a data mart that will have three dimensions I want to combine into a single dimension…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 279,136 through 279,150 (of 284,148 total)