Viewing 15 topics - 278,476 through 278,490 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
hi can anyone tell me which website i can find the advantages and disadvantages for ms sql server ?…
3 replies
HI, I am new to SQL Server and would like a few questions answered: What is the main purpose for De…
2 replies
I have a dev Sql 7 database with many DTS scripts, Database Maintenance Plans, user databases, etc.…
5 replies
SQL Server 2000 & W2K Advanced Server. These questions assume physical reads and physical writ…
11 replies
I have little to no knowledge of SQL and am involved in managing a project. We want to take an Acc…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
11 replies
I want to use update table query in SP: I am passing parameter to SP. The value of parameter itself…
2 replies
Environment: WIN2k Server, IIS 5.0 SQL Server 2000 Problem: I am developing a DTS package that quer…
1 replies
Quick question: One programer uses Tomcat to connect to my SQL2K box with MS JDBC for SQL. My box …
4 replies
Hi, I amd using SQL Server 7.0. I wrote two statements to do the same work as follows. The second o…
3 replies
Hi Again: Heres what I want to do: Compare records from 2 tables and get a set of different reco…
5 replies
Hi, I have used the debugger a few times. I found that with a new install of SQL Server 2K, the de…
3 replies
What are my alternatives for replicating across the Internet? I have SQL Server 7 setup on my web s…
3 replies
I'm having a reoccurring problem that, so far, I have been able to find little or no information on…
3 replies
I'm importing a fixed length file using DTS. The first line is blank so in the file connection I s…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 278,476 through 278,490 (of 284,151 total)