Viewing 15 topics - 278,386 through 278,400 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
hi all, ok, here i explain my scenario . Actually i created a procedure say usp_bcp_in that is usin…
1 replies
Sorry about this, but it is late, I am sleepy, I have to get up early tomorrow and I have to debug …
6 replies
I have a table with two columns which currently has three rows name1,VenA name1,VenB name1,VenC wha…
2 replies
I periodically get 12 million records with names, addresses and phone numbers. In the data there ar…
3 replies
Does anyone know of a way to save the result set from SHOWPLAN_ALL into a table? Thanks, Doug
1 replies
As most of you know we try very hard to make sure everyone who posts a question gets at least one r…
13 replies
Please advise how to import data from a secured Access 97 database into SQL Server using DTS. The A…
4 replies
Can any body help me in finding the article about transactional replication . I need to set transac…
2 replies
I am using Transactional replication using SQL2K and Win2k. I have a database that was created on a…
1 replies
All comments welcome. 1. Is this coding good practice? 2. Is it good for performance? 3. Will there…
5 replies
I'm trying to write a Stored Proc that periodically copies data from a source table to another dest…
5 replies
I'm trying to write a Stored Proc that periodically copies data from a source table to another dest…
1 replies
Ok, i've searched through the forum archives and I came up with some results but nothing that seeme…
1 replies
Will stored procedures with dynamic sql in them recompile each time they are called?
3 replies
In sql 7 there were several systems table containing a "suid" column. We are converting our databas…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 278,386 through 278,400 (of 284,151 total)