Viewing 15 topics - 278,176 through 278,190 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
How can i get a listing of all the patches that are installed on SQL Server. Thanks
5 replies
When you view a trace in the profiler grid, it shows the event class name. When you save the trace…
1 replies
I created 2 disk dump devices for a large database and backup the database to both devices. The 2 f…
3 replies
Hi, I administer several SQL and App. servers and have a decision to make and was hopping to hear f…
4 replies
Besides some of the non-logged functions in SQL server is there any way to turn logging off at star…
1 replies
Could anyone please advise me on the correct operator to use to return the result (to 2 decimal pla…
2 replies
Arabic is not provided in SQL server 7.0 as a default language, I can't insert retrieve arabic text…
1 replies
Hello everyone, I have the following procedure to export to a csv file: ---------------------------…
6 replies
I have a complex sp that is responsible for selecting, locking and returning the next call in a cal…
12 replies
I have MSSQL SP2. Usualy I have no problem with the profiler or ITW, but when I tried to run the IT…
1 replies
Hello all I have a situation like this. I have an Items table where I have itemID and ItemDescripti…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
7 replies
What 3rd party backup products exist that can encrypt backup files ? I perused the products list…
1 replies
We have a situation that comes up every week or three. We have a quad processor W2K server running …
6 replies
it would be nice to have a forum on the interaction of sql and the asp.net! Maybe also touching on …
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 278,176 through 278,190 (of 284,154 total)