Viewing 15 topics - 278,161 through 278,175 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm about ready to upgrade a large database (45 G) to SQL 2000 from SQL 7.0. I'd like to install t…
3 replies
Is there any way to restore part of a MSDE database? I am running Windows 2000 server with MSDE. …
2 replies
anyone know what size a log record is when it gets flushed from log cache to log file on disk? (how…
2 replies
Hi, I am new to DTS, I have created couple of Packages for one Database and SQL Server is 2000. I w…
3 replies
I have a need to see how many "Samples" belong to all "Customer Service Requests" that belong to "T…
2 replies
I have intalled Enterprise manager on Win2k pro machine. When i try to add any server to it i get t…
2 replies
Hi, I wonder if there is a way I can modified the current design of a table in EM and save it under…
7 replies
I am tring to backup a database from Enterprise Manager by generating a TSQL command as follows: ba…
5 replies
I have a queued transactional replication setup between two SQL Server 2000 SP2 servers. Since rec…
9 replies
The table contains rows of data that relate to each other in a child/parent fashion. ChildNodeID's…
4 replies
I have a situation where SP:Completed does not have a corresponding duration. This is what it looks…
3 replies
hello, is there a way to increase the query timeout parameter through the connection string ? or mo…
7 replies
We have just upgraded a server and reinstalled the SQL Server (version 7). After the upgrade, one s…
2 replies
I have created a DTS package and I'm getting mixed results. step 1 I create an Excel workbook via a…
3 replies
Good morning all, I would like to install the Full Text Search Engine on my SQL Server 7 from the C…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 278,161 through 278,175 (of 284,154 total)