Viewing 15 topics - 277,816 through 277,830 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a simple music database. When they add a song to the user master table, it pulls it from the…
1 replies
Hi, I am quite new to SQL Scripting, so be gentle please 🙂 I am writing an SQL Server Script (SQL2K…
8 replies
Hi all, Is there any disadvantages of using Identity column as the only primary key? I've got a str…
2 replies
I am not sure what happened, but they are gone. Any idea how I can bring them back? Thanks.
6 replies
Hi, I'd like some help deciding between DTS and bcp and anything else I haven't heard of yet. Here…
27 replies
ever see this? "This object has been detached from SQLDMO, as the result of a refresh, automatic sh…
10 replies
"An aggregate may not appear in the set list of an UPDATE statement" I've gotten this message enoug…
5 replies
I'm wondering how many of you are building web applications, and using exclusively Windows Authenti…
15 replies
HI. I'm still getting familiar with sql server 2000 and now i'm trying to understand db roles and h…
3 replies
I have been asked by a manager to create a table in SQL Server, and ensure that only she has access…
5 replies
Hi, I've made a custom resovler for my database, but it crashes when I make over 100 upd on 2 sub o…
2 replies
I have a stored procedure that selects data from various tables. I would like to export the result…
12 replies
Can i kill DBCC checkdb command ??
3 replies
In the case of failover from box A to box B, using backup and restore as your failover solution, yo…
1 replies
Hi ! When trying to run the script I always get 'Access Denied'. DECLARE @DOSCOMMAND VARCHAR(4000) …
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 277,816 through 277,830 (of 284,157 total)