Viewing 15 topics - 276,856 through 276,870 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Anyone have an approximate handle on how long it will take to upgrade all my 7.0 databases to 2000?…
2 replies
Hi, How to copy data between databases with different collations? Thanks John
2 replies
We have disable Replication but the Distribution DB remains and thinks it is still involved with re…
2 replies
Hi, I am getting the following errors in Integrity jobs. Could I get some help to fix this errors. …
5 replies
I have got a linked server, and I am trying to update a table using this statement : UPDATE linkeds…
2 replies
Guys, We have a table across 12 databases. we were using positive int as a unique identifier but no…
3 replies
Server Name was change and we need to change the SQL Server installation to reflect the new name. …
2 replies
My scenario is we import data from a text file and they recently added four new columns to bring th…
1 replies
I have struggled for years to make SQLMail work right outside of Exchange, and I'm giving up. We h…
5 replies
A question: do DTS packages automatically upgrade to SQL Server 2000 when upgrading a server and d…
1 replies
I am getting this error: Setup unable to verify the state of the server for an upgrade. Verify the…
1 replies
We are looking a a DL760 with 8gb of memory and 8 processors. We have a choice between 900mHz-L2 8…
6 replies
Do anyone have a simple query that I can use to search for a column in a database with a number of …
1 replies
In a 2 node cluster environment, I know I need to install SQL virtual server on each node. My quest…
4 replies
--- Anyone ever seen this??? --- I created an index with a pound sign as the first character, think…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 276,856 through 276,870 (of 284,162 total)