Viewing 15 topics - 276,796 through 276,810 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm trying to retrieve the list of drives where each db is created by selecting in the sysfiles. Th…
2 replies
Here is a challenge… for me anyway I am currently creating a capacity management stats database for…
1 replies
We are looking for a source control software like Visual Source Safe. I've found one SQL Source Con…
1 replies
Any tool for versioning of SQL2000. (other than SQL source Control 2003) Edited by - faisy on 01/21…
6 replies
Hi everybody! Could somebody explain me or send me a link about the difference between logical and …
4 replies
What is the best way of executing a stored procedure within an AFTER INSERT trigger for every recor…
2 replies
I have read a few articles relating to why SQL grabs more and more memory. How do I set a max value…
3 replies
Anyone know how to create a linked server to a server that has a port other than 1433? I keep getti…
4 replies
HI, I am an Oracle DBA and new comer to SQL Server. I am trying to do a database export as a backup…
1 replies
I have a group of developers who created an app with Excel. they pull data into a spreasdsheet, ta…
1 replies
This is a two part question concerning the use of CASE in a SELECT statement. I am trying to write …
5 replies
Hi All, We have a need to backup our sql db into smaller files in size ( say 2Gig each). Does the m…
1 replies
I just completed creating a replication job between a server at my location, where I have SA privil…
7 replies
I would regularily like to append a large amount of data from a remote PC running Access 97 to SQL …
5 replies
hi , below is a vbscript which i put inside my transform data task between my file connection and t…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 276,796 through 276,810 (of 284,163 total)