Viewing 15 topics - 274,531 through 274,545 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Has anybody has experience (good or bad) running SQL 2K with Pentium 4 with Hyperthreading ? My …
1 replies
i have a table with 10000 records: id int -- content varchar how do i use t-sql to query like 1st…
1 replies
anyone know how to alter a column to varchar from text datatype? thanks!! exec('Alter table ' + @tb…
2 replies
Hi, I am successful in using the SQL NS for creating new stored procedures from VB. However, the wi…
5 replies
Hi everyone, one of my servers is set up for replication. We want to remove the replication. What…
1 replies
I understand that there are 2 types of clustering: Server Cluster and Network Load Balancing. I …
17 replies
hello, can we use integrated security(NTLogin) in openrowset distribution query. If so How? sytax p…
1 replies
Hello, iam trying to use Table data type in storedprocedure as OUTPUT parameter. but iam getting er…
3 replies
I've been asked to limit the size of a SQL 2K error log. Is this possible? I haven't been able to…
5 replies
I'm using Execute SQl Task in DTS and want to capture the return values from a SP I'm calling. If v…
2 replies
Is it posible to use this utility to bring in a access diagram???
1 replies
Dear Friends, I have been struggling with the following problem for a while and would appreciate an…
7 replies
I am trying to backup databases to another server. SS2k doesn't recognize \\server\drive:\director…
15 replies
I am currently running log shipping from production server (SQL_prod) to backup database server (SQ…
2 replies
I am currently running log shipping from production server (SQL_prod) to backup database server (SQ…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 274,531 through 274,545 (of 284,170 total)