Viewing 15 topics - 269,296 through 269,310 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All I am not able to update large amount of data (40 million records) with a simple update comma…
6 replies
What difference between these two data types?
3 replies
Perhaps we could use a something closer to correct English syntax "Returns the name of the compute…
6 replies
Hi all, Ive done a bit of hunting over the net about SQL CE and have come up with next to nothing (…
2 replies
I'm downloading a full backup nightly done at another location and using sqldmo to force a restore …
2 replies
I have the following table, CREATE TABLE [dbo].[tbl_Users] ( [UserId] [int] IDENTITY (1, 1) NOT NU…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
9 replies
Hello all, I really need some help on this one, I am stuck. The scnario: My client has two servers,…
4 replies
Is there a way to determine when a database object (sp, udf or views) was last used. We have been a…
1 replies
In a sql stored procedure I have a select query as "select * from Customers where Id IN(select * fr…
4 replies
Hi folks, I am trying to dynamically add columns to my result set.I believe that I may need a cross…
32 replies
I have a checklist that I need to store in a database. The checklist will not necessarily change e…
4 replies
Hi , Any one know any good books or article for a SQL server DBA to learn Oracle 8i from Scratch. M…
2 replies
Hi, I want to create a view based on two tables called A and B. The 2 tables are joined by the emp…
1 replies
Hi, I have a big query with two correlated subqueries in it.Sql server's execution plan shows th…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 269,296 through 269,310 (of 284,148 total)