Viewing 15 topics - 269,116 through 269,130 (of 284,150 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Can some one tell me how to check for the existance of the file in activeX script?
1 replies
Dear SQL Gods, Recently, I took over the role of the SQL server administrator. 2 Months ago I set …
3 replies
how can i stop the replication between two servers for some time and then can restart the replicati…
1 replies
I'm monitoring a long running process that is called thru an ASP page. I went thru and added all o…
1 replies
I am trying to feed a comma separated list of integers into a function as an nvarchar(3000) and use…
3 replies
I ran the sp_shrinklog commnad generated from the following script against a data file (not log fil…
5 replies
Hello All, One of the users came to me and asked me to do a restore of the production database sinc…
2 replies
I have an LDAB database I would like to dump into my SQL database on a regular basis. I would like …
2 replies
For quite some time I have been creating DTS packages and scheduled them and all of them work fine.…
4 replies
I currently have an outdated table and a replacement table that contain basically the same informat…
4 replies
Is there an easy way (script?) to copy the structure of a Diagram, and then rebuild it as needed. …
3 replies
Hi! I have a design issue on which I need some insights. We have 3-4 tables that have millions of r…
6 replies
Hi! I have a design issue on which I need some insights. We have 3-4 tables that have millions of r…
1 replies
SQL Server 2000 I am trying to execute a .cmd file through the scheduler by pointing the op sys com…
3 replies
I made some experiences with those 2 DBCC tools: Interesting that after I run dbreindex the snam d…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 269,116 through 269,130 (of 284,150 total)