Viewing 15 topics - 268,771 through 268,785 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
my Log file has grown to a very large size for the last two days(from 1 GB to 9 GB).What should be …
2 replies
Hi, We recently increased memory to a couple of SQL servers taking them to @3.7GB. Both servers are…
2 replies
How do I see the complete messages returned from DTS packages that are ran inside jobs? The messag…
13 replies
We encountered what appears to be a bug in ISQLW (version 2000.80.382.0) . Using Google I found on…
1 replies
Hello everyone, I'm attempting to perform an update on table a by joining table b. Now, table a ha…
5 replies
I think the answer is “FTP Task”; you CAN transfer files with the FTP task. The more generic (and …
4 replies
I'm not sure of the best way to do this so I figured I'd ask here. Essentially, I need to check th…
12 replies
I really need your all expertise! Current SQL Server store date as DateTime or Small Datetime which…
13 replies
Hi, I have a product that is composed of several attributes, some simple, some complex.. Eg, CAR Sc…
2 replies
We're implementing a new SQL system that depends on a series of data loads and jobs running through…
2 replies
Hi, I have Outlook 2000 installed on my IIS / SQL server and have two Outlook profiles configured t…
5 replies
hi how can i get all full text indexes? is there a command to view all unused indexes? urs
1 replies
What does 'DERIVEDTBL' mean in SQL statement?
3 replies
Is there a way to recover the backup history for a database and transaction log? I inadvertently de…
12 replies
This procedure does exists and you can start it. But WHO EVER SEEN IT'S DESCRIPTION? Thank you!
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 268,771 through 268,785 (of 284,151 total)