Viewing 15 topics - 268,756 through 268,770 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I'm having a problem accessing a linked server (MS Access) from MSDE whenever the client is not…
18 replies
This is for those into nostalgia. I have a SQL6.5 installation and TempDB is on the MASTER device. …
3 replies
We had difficulty installing sp3a on a Windows 2000 Service pack 4 server (SQL Server 2000). It co…
4 replies
Ok, this is really annoying! Every time I go somewhere on SQL Server central now I get this irrita…
3 replies
I'm attempting to convert this SQL CREATE TABLE script into an Oracle DDL. But I'm not sure how the…
3 replies
Is the SORT_IN_TEMPDB option available when I create a Primary Key Clustered constraint? This opti…
2 replies
When running a package with a Bulk Insert Task, the number of rows are reported back to the "Execut…
1 replies
I have a VB program I wrote that loads databases using the bulk insert. Currently, if the user has…
3 replies
Hi everyone, I have an nvarchar(20) column containing a date and time in the format (DD\MM\YYYY HH:…
12 replies
Hi, I am trying to extract of a particular CDATA tag from an XML string using OPENXML. The string l…
2 replies
Hi all, What is the best way to migrate database from sql6.5 to sql 2000? Thanks! Robert
4 replies
I need to print out a schema of my db on a plotter, I am new to this and can't figure it out, what …
2 replies
I am developing a new database for the company I work for. I was completely new to this when I star…
1 replies
I really did it now. In attempting to copy over a SQL database, I inadvertently copied the wrong L…
17 replies
Hi, I run the same application on 2 machines on 2 different domains. Both apps send data to 1 SQL S…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 268,756 through 268,770 (of 284,151 total)