Viewing 15 topics - 268,321 through 268,335 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello All Is there a way to change the SA Password in the MSDE version 8.00.382, I know in Full SQ…
5 replies
We have a peculiar problem with views. We created a view with check option. We tried to update a r…
8 replies
when i find between in my datetime field it like select top 10 * from FACT_INS_BOOKING where date_k…
5 replies
Supposed I have table as the following script : CREATE TABLE TCourseTaken ( Year smallint, Course…
8 replies
Hi All, I am using Win XP Pro (SP1), SQL Server 2000 Developer (SP3). After installing SP3 when i t…
7 replies
Hi All I want to produce 'select * from @table' results,@table assigns value at runtime based onuse…
2 replies
Hi, I need to create a report that is tab delimited. I can achieve this by setting my connection op…
11 replies
Hi, I'm having trouble with the following statement SELECT MemberID, UserName FROM tblUsers, tblPro…
4 replies
Hello Friends, I am really new to replication. I have a table part of replication. What command I s…
2 replies
I'm confused. I turned on statistics for time and IO. I then ran a reasonably simple query. I go…
7 replies
Can I install SQL 2000 Standard on a Windows 2000 Proff. workstation. I have never done it before. …
1 replies
It's amazing how much of a brain activity one simplest task can generate. Let's say we have a table…
13 replies
Hi, I'm trying to use a trigger to make sure no duplicates records would be added to my table (usin…
1 replies
Just curious. When a new topic in the forum has no replies, the number of replies is listed accura…
5 replies
heard a lot and read a lot, but still the question is: if transaction is completed, WHY SQL SERVER …
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 268,321 through 268,335 (of 284,151 total)