Viewing 15 topics - 268,306 through 268,320 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
30GB database, many tables with millions of rows. S1 is transactional server, S2 is reporting serv…
1 replies
30GB database, many tables with millions of rows. S1 is transactional server, S2 is reporting serv…
1 replies
Is It Possible to copy a diagram and rebuilt in other database
2 replies
I have an instance where SQL2000 was installed with the language set to United States. I need to c…
4 replies
We currently have roughly 50 Access Databases. We are trying to consolidate these into a SQL 2000 …
4 replies
How can I get the Number of rows on each table in a DB.
2 replies
I have a logshipping destination database showing a 'loading/suspect' status and log files can't be…
2 replies
*** PLEASE HELP *** I detached a database becuase the log file to clear a full log file (know that …
4 replies
I have a SQL 7.0 instance running on a Windows 2000 Server. I need to restore a database from a .B…
5 replies
can i access sqlserver data with drivers and others without sql server on my machine.
3 replies
How do I tell whether I have the latest BOL version? Is the latest BOL version installed with Serv…
8 replies
I have created two server bill01 and bill02 using SQL mode of authentication. I would like to creat…
1 replies
Our site is 'encouraging' us to improve some of the security aspects of our application. One area …
4 replies
Hi! I am running MS SQL 2000 Ent sp3 + MS Windows 2000 Datacenter on a server with 16Gb memory. T…
8 replies
I installed full text indexing on sql server 2000 developer edition, but the full text catalog icon…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 268,306 through 268,320 (of 284,151 total)