Viewing 15 topics - 267,451 through 267,465 (of 284,158 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello All, My client won't pay for SQL Enterprise Edition, and so I have set up manual logshipping …
4 replies
Hi friends Is there any way what object was lasttime accessed by a particular user. for example i'v…
12 replies
We're mostly a Unix organization getting into SQL Server (2000) services. While our in-house team …
1 replies
A client provided a .bak file exported from their SQL server to be installed onto ours. Being rath…
2 replies
I have a quick question and I am hoping the MVP's and Expect will help me here. I am hoping T-SQL h…
1 replies
Hi, I am copying data from one SQL Server to another via DTS copy objects task. Though I have enabl…
2 replies
Hello, Can someone refer me to information on how to determine the best data and log file size for …
6 replies
Hi, I have tried to delete a database and I cannot. The option “Delete” is not active. I do a righ…
2 replies
Hi, I have currently about 245GB of audio files stored on 3 storage servers. We are thinking of con…
1 replies
For those of you that have a little extra time, we could use some help testing our new forums. http…
57 replies
Is there a system function / stored proc to find the default file group for a database? I need to f…
2 replies
I am trying to concatenate three fields into one in a View. I have the following data: Last Name Fi…
9 replies
I have a table(More than 35000 records) having two columns 'Dates' and 'Price', i need to get the m…
1 replies
I think that a rtrim is required inside the right() function to return correct results, such as: U…
4 replies
An Oracle DB can be divided into semi-independent 'table spaces', where one space contains several …
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 267,451 through 267,465 (of 284,158 total)