Viewing 15 topics - 266,536 through 266,550 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, I want to ask couple of questions. 1. How can i caluclate the length of the string in Text …
4 replies
Hello! I'm having problems up here in Norway. Trying to get alter table and alter column to work. I…
10 replies
Greetings. I have a query which does not seem to end. I have a view which queries two tables. When…
1 replies
We are moving from AS/400 DB2 to SqlServer and in that process I've run into a problem. The setup i…
3 replies
Hi, I’m dealing with some kind of ghost process inside my SQL*Serve instance. The pro…
2 replies
hi all, just got back from a week in germany and am fixing the stuff my boss created whilst i was a…
4 replies
This message appears when trying to post a reply: Server Error in '/' Application. Cast from ty…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SQL Server Security Part 2 Chris Kempsterwww.chris…
14 replies
Is it possible to have input parmaters to sql server scripts? I know that I can pass parms to…
2 replies
Hi all, Just working on trying to get merge replication with SQL CE Anyone had any joy on this.. I …
2 replies
Hello, I just added an update statement to another table from an update trigger in the table I am u…
5 replies
I would like to grant some of the developers access to see the scheduled jobs under SQL Agent, with…
4 replies
I would like to know how I could write a script that would import and process a text file (comma-se…
2 replies
Hello everyone, This might sound like a dumb question but I just want to get everyone's opinion on …
2 replies
ok - this is driving me nuts. I have Visual Studio.Net installed. I have also downloade…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,536 through 266,550 (of 284,163 total)