Viewing 15 topics - 265,141 through 265,155 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am trying to give database access to a customer, who does not have a MS SQL Server client.…
1 replies
HI , I am updating a sql server table ( 7.0) through an asp page ( using dsn). ( Table has on…
3 replies
Is there any way to set a default server and database for Query Analyzer? I would to have a co…
3 replies
Hi, What is better: to embed your TSQL code directly within a job step (the command window) o…
5 replies
Greetings all, I'm trying to create a backup of a database that I have on my PC. I've done this: BA…
2 replies
Due to company changes I've got to change from using Exchange to Novell groupwise for my mail …
2 replies
does anybody know this file dbaSvr.exe??
4 replies
can i export file from dts in zip/ace/rar format?
10 replies
Hi, I have a IIS server on "A" Domain. My application is hosted on on a machine which is under that…
5 replies
guys, i'm in need of a help from u. i had to backup all the transactions done in my database daily …
1 replies
Hi, I observed a very curious situation today while translating a query from old *= syntax to ANSI …
6 replies
It appears that the information I am returning from sysprocesses is not being written correctly ?? …
2 replies
I have recently wrote a XML stored procedures that has about 115 UNIONS to return about 450 di…
4 replies
I want to tranfer SQL server 2000 database which is about 7 GB, to another location which is a…
7 replies
Hi How to access data stored in two SQL Server instances running on two different machines. Any hel…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,141 through 265,155 (of 284,169 total)