Viewing 15 topics - 264,856 through 264,870 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Those of you who helped with this one: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?forum…
4 replies
As part of my automated backup process, I use XP_DIRTREE to verify that the backup path exist…
2 replies
In a VB.net app, I need to test for the existence of an updated stored procedure on either a SS or …
4 replies
This seems like it ought to have a simple answer, but I haven't found one... I want to surface a de…
15 replies
We have a site that was working fine on Windows 2000 and SQL Server 2000, but after moving to a mor…
1 replies
When I started AS this morning, I clicked to expand the server and received the following message: …
3 replies
I set up an alert in SQL Server Agent to notify me when error 1205 is encountered. I included …
18 replies
Looking at the inserted and deleted tables using a trigger, I need to write to a transactions table…
8 replies
I have successfully installed SQL RS, with all the components excluding Visual Studio and my report…
6 replies
I want to upgrade to SQL 2000, but I have several databases set to 65 compatibility. Does any…
3 replies
I frequently open connections to eight different sql servers to perform various functions - how can…
5 replies
I got this on my application event log and I am hoping someone out here can explain it to me. This …
6 replies
I see online (http://www.msluder.dk/Resources/TSQL-Doc/ts_sp_oa-oz_3enj.htm) that "Only members of …
2 replies
Hello, I'm using DMO to BCP some data/tables between databases. It seems that I need to alter…
2 replies
hi folks i'm sitting here having a stress attack cos i am sure there is a way to clear down the tra…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,856 through 264,870 (of 284,170 total)