Viewing 15 topics - 264,736 through 264,750 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a table : MyTable (id, name) I have a procedure fgirtest which is : CREATE PROCEDURE fg…
8 replies
Hi, I have a table structure like this TableName: Common Columns PartnerId: int NativeId: int First…
3 replies
We have two servers GS1 and LPT. LPT server is not linked on GS1. The following script works fine …
1 replies
I have a sql query that uses a % wildcard like so: SELECT PIN, SCAN...etc... FROM PARCEL WHERE…
3 replies
we are going to try and convert a legacy mainframe application for tracking problems and change req…
1 replies
I have created a DB that tracks purchase orders. I have a "PurchMain" form that has PO no; Vender;P…
1 replies
When calling OBJECTPROPERTY with IsAnsilNullsOn and IsQuotedIdentOn against version 7 tables in a s…
1 replies
Hello, How could I get data from corrupted table? I don't have backup database. Do u have any idea?…
5 replies
Hi there, I'm trying to run the following script on a linked server: SET XACT_ABORT on INSERT INTO …
2 replies
Can anyone direct me to a website similar to this one dealing with VBA or ADO syntax issues? I have…
2 replies
Is there a way in SQL 2000 to configure a kind of error check in transmission. I have w sites conn…
1 replies
I found this wonderful function from Antares686 in response to a question, but I don't quite unders…
3 replies
Hello After problems on OS in my server with Small buisiness server sql server return to me this er…
6 replies
Hi, I am SQL DBA\Developer for an application whose SQL database undergoes significant changes duri…
2 replies
How do I run CVS Command Line Commands using SQL SERVER. CVS -d:pserver:xxxxx@host:CVSROOT login. I…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,736 through 264,750 (of 284,170 total)